January 26, 2013

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition

Lebron!
Date played: January 26th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 8/10

My brother and his girlfriend came over for dinner. After all that was done, we sat down to play some games. I recently subscribed to Playstation Plus, Sony's premium online service. It seemed crazy that I hadn't subscribed yet, considering that I have a PS3 and a Vita, and I play both pretty frequently. As part of that package, I got NBA Jam: On Fire Edition which I hadn't tried yet.

We played one game, couple vs couple. Me and my girlfriend won by about 12 points. The game is obviously simple to play but it took us a few minutes to get the "hang" of it. NBA Jam is fast, frantic and most importantly, really fun. Soon enough, we were dunking, alley-ooping and putting nets on fire. Oh yeah, I played as Lebron!