January 3, 2013

Borderlands 2

Date played: January 2nd
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played alone for the first time. The Siren is not very tough, but I have been improving her survivability by boosting her shields and shield recharge time and rate through bad ass points and the shields I equip. I tend to run in, deal heavy damage and run the fuck out to heal. It works in most areas but sometimes I can get swamped.
I love my fire pistol

I am now rocking a fire pistol with high damage, a fire SMG that deals with most, regular enemies and a powerful shotgun for when shit gets bad. I also have access to a new vehicle, the technical. It can accommodate four players, which doesn't matter for me, but also has some cool weaponry which helped me take out some pesky bandits in cars. I've been mostly catching up on low level quests, killing vermin and such. It's been fun but the best part of this game is the loot.