August 21, 2017

A Boy and His Blob

Date played: August 20th
Platform: PS4

I played through the remaining levels of the third world, except the final one. My daughter is being very helpful during puzzle solving, often thinking of new ways to approach things. At this point, most of the levels are more of the same, but now things are much more complex, challenging and levels are longer.

This means that each level is a long series of complicated puzzles, each very satisfying to solve. We've been getting all three chests in each level and completing the hidden challenge ones as they become available. Some of these are pretty rough, but most are just fun.
CANNONBALL!

My favorite moment was blasting through some crumbling rocks as a cannon ball, launched by Blob in cannon form. It looks great, is easy to use and is lots of fun to play with. I can't wait to see what the boss will be in the next level, I hope it's better than the last one...