November 27, 2015

Rocket League

Date played: November 26th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

Tonight, I'm hosting a Rocket League party at my house, so I bought the other DLC car pack that features some sports cars. Of course, I had to try it at least, so I booted up Rocket League, went into the garage and made a badass looking car using the Takumi body.
The Takumi is a slick looking car, but it looks even better when I'm scoring with it!
I played three matches and won the first two. In the first match, I was pretty damn good, scoring 4 goals and dominating the field. I was still pretty good in the second match, scoring a few goals and setting up good plays. The third match was rough as fuck though. I was matched up against some highly skilled players and we lost 4-2. I really like the way the Takumi car and the new items that came with the pack. I can't wait to play with my family and friends tonight!