November 20, 2015

Fallout 4

Date played: November 19th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 9/10

Well, I built a mini shopping mall in my settlement... I'm spending way too much time building shit in this game, considering the benefits are minimal. But it's FUN! I built a medium sized wooden structure with lots of room inside. I picked up the medic perk at my last level up, which let me build a high end clinic in my settlement. I added a trader and a weapons merchant as well. On the second level, I built a little bridge that leads to the roof of another building, and I built a little shack on top of it. Inside, I have a chair, ottoman, sleeping bag, table, radio and a great view facing South. It's completely useless, but I think it looks fucking cool!
My shopping mall and rooftop shack
I did play the actual game a bit. I completed two small quests for the Brotherhood of Steel, one of which had me clear out a tunnel filled with ghouls. I encountered a new type of ghoul, a Glowing One who are much tougher than normal ghouls. I also cleared out a building where Super Mutants and Raiders were fighting. I picked up a new combat shotgun and improved my weapons and armor a little bit as well. Next time I play, I will focus on completing missions and avoid messing with my settlement...