November 15, 2015

Fallout 4

Date played: November 14th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 9/10

I didn't have much time to play yesterday, but I still managed to do a few things. When I loaded my game, I was still in the robot town, so I continued speaking to the robots there. I found the base's director and, using my natural charisma, aided by some sweet charisma gear, I convinced him that I had the authority to reactivate the town's systems. This turned the robots friendly and created a few shops and such.
My hero in her charisma gear; a wig, a dress and some fashionable glasses!
Now that I have the Gun Nut perk, I went back to base and played around with weapon upgrades. I also renamed my good weapons to make it easier to sort my inventory when it's filled with stuff after a long voyage in the wasteland.

That's when I decided I should join the Brotherhood of Steel to get some easy missions. I was surprised to see that they had multiple missions to offer me, so I tackled a few of them. The ones I picked asked me to clear out a few areas of feral ghouls, a subway station and a super market. Both were very easy, I just used my upgraded pipe pistol to do most of the work. I can't wait to get back into the game and play some more.