November 14, 2015

Rocket League

Date played: November 13th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 10/10

My youngest brother came over to hang out, but he brought his PS4. I took my living room television and brought it down to my basement where I have my gaming room. Yes, we had two TV's and 2 PS4's in the same room. Of course, it was fitting that we would play a bit of Rocket League.
My brother in green, myself in pink
Now, I know this is going to sound pretentious and proud, but we FUCKING DESTROYED EVERYTHING IN OUR PATHS! I swear, I haven't been this successful at Rocket League before. Being in the same room and having each a large television, it was a lot easier to coordinate and set up plays. Communication is key. I swear, we were completely unbeatable. Plus, we looked badass doing it.