August 5, 2015

Rocket League

Date played: August 4th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 9/10

Rocket League just keeps pulling me back in. I look at my game discs, I look at my Steam library, I look at the downloaded games on PS4, Xbox One and Wii U, yet I end up playing match after match of senseless rocket-car soccer.

Scoring is as satisfying as it looks
I played a good dozen matches and did relatively well, though I ran into some very skilled goalies in a few games. In one match, I had like 6 registered shots on goal, yet no goals. That's never happened before... I unlocked all the cars now, including a cool looking Sweet Tooth truck. I tend to stick to the same car, the Backfire, because I think it looks cool and not many people use it, but yesterday, I played at least one match with every car, just for fun.