August 14, 2015

Rocket League

Date played: August 13th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 10/10

Once again, I had an amazing time playing Rocket League. I played really well I think, getting multiple MVP's, a bunch of hat tricks and many victories. In one match, I rocket boosted towards the ball as it was heading in the direction of the other team's net, got a demolition on the guy who was going to kick it away, then slammed the ball into the net gloriously! In another, I rode the sides of the arena to reach the airborne ball, side-flipped to hit the ball and scored a very satisfying aerial goal!

BOOM, motherfucker!
There's a new pack of cosmetic upgrades, including new cars, paint and other fun stuff, but I'm not sure I will buy it. At the same time, there was a new arena that was added to the game, a very cool fantasy castle sort of place. It feels good to play in a different setting and I hope they add more arenas like this.