December 5, 2017

Rocket League

Date played: December 4th
Platform: PS4

Rocket League is my gaming comfort food. Last night, I just couldn't pick a game... Candidates included starting my Chinese Grand Prix in F1 2017, more spy shit in Deus Ex, pure violence with DOOM or more colorful platforming with Mario. The allure of rocket powered car soccer and short matches made me choose Rocket League instead.
I outmaneuver everyone to score this beauty 
I played rather well, I think my recent return to the game is starting to show in my performance. While I wasn't quite "flying" yet, I am starting to land more aerial shots and have better overall positioning and faster reflexes. I'm faster, better and smarter than the last few sessions, but still nowhere near my peak from when I played this daily.