December 11, 2017

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Date played: December 10th
Platform: PS4

This game is weird. It's good, but it feels like a giant mess sometimes. I spent most of my time just walking around Prague, breaking into people's apartments via hacking, then stealing all their shit. I'm kind of leaning towards hacking with each mission or challenge. I don't really like combat too much, it's a bit too stiff...
I hack into a system to authenticate some documents

It's funny, I played more than an hour of this game last night, and I don't think I've actually accomplished much. I mean, I gathered some money, bought some ammo (including some darts for my awesome rifle) and upgraded my hacking ability. I also managed to authenticate one of the two people's documents for a side mission.

I've reached a big story area now though, since I wasn't really getting anywhere with my side missions. I bet there's gonna be some fun stuff soon, I gotta stop just fucking around.