December 21, 2017

Rocket League

Date played: December 20th
Platform: PS4

I felt like playing some multiplayer last night, so I booted up Rocket League for a few matches. I am definitely doing better and better... I've always kind of had a weird style in Rocket League, similar to how I play the NHL games. I stand back and read the play, then try to intercept at critical points.
I charge from a distance to score a high speed goal

It makes me weak at fighting in the corners and "getting in there", but makes me really strong at setting up huge plays and defending before there's a scoring opportunity for the other team. I'm still not at the top of my game for aerial shots, but I'm more consistent and more accurate now.

I got a few MVP's, scored a good number of goals and honestly, just had a ton of fun. I almost have enough points to buy a new winter crate too, which has a bunch of fun holiday items. I really want the candy cane rocket trail...