March 15, 2015

Starships

Date played: March 14th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 9/10

I continue my conquest of the galaxy and expand my fleet in Starships. I now have a formidable fleet of 6 ships, all of which are equipped differently. I'm starting to get familiar with the systems in the game, so I'm specializing my ships a bit. I'm not sure if this is a good idea yet, but it seems to work so far. Again, I'm finding the game a bit on the easy side, at least in combat.

To battle!
The game has a nice pace to it. Upgrades come often and I'm starting to face other nations in combat. I'm starting to use torpedoes a bit more on the first turn of combat. Even if they miss completely, it's still worth shooting them. I also use the little deployable fighters more, as they make excellent decoys.