March 24, 2015

Battlefield Hardline

Date played: March 23rd
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

Let me tell you about winning as a team.

Winning isn't about having the best individual performance. Winning isn't about being the best. Winning isn't about your stats.

Winning is about teamwork. Winning is about keeping the real objective in mind. Winning is about taking actions that serve the objective, not the player.

I scored higher with a 15/14 than the dude with the 33/4... That says a lot.
My teams won a lot in Hardline last night and I performed well in most matches. While it helps that I am starting to know the heist maps and have decent guns, I think the most important factor is that I play this game to win, not to have good stats. When there are 4 snipers picking off enemies, I'm the one who throws a smoke grenade and grabs the package. When my team walks straight into enemy fire, I'm the one who revives them. When a guy needs a ride out of the dangerous areas, I'm the one to drive him. That's why I love Battlefield. It's about winning, not about individual performance.