March 7, 2015

Skylanders Swap Force

Date played: March 7th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played one level of Swap Force with my daughter. This one was set in town run by a malicious crab dude and was filled with railroad tracks. The fucker even captured my bird mount creature and made it evil! I was determined to take him down.
These rail sequences are pretty cool
I solved puzzles with minecarts, fought many enemies, grinded on the railroads with ease and even used some cannons to blow up barriers. As usual, my daughter was in charge of the toys, so she picked who I played as. Mainly, I ended up playing with the dark sorceress Hex, the giant Tree Rex, the Ninja Stealth Elf and the swap force combo Blast Kraken. Honestly, most of the Skylanders are fun to play with and all of them have unique abilities, so I love that my daughter just picks the ones she likes. I fought my flying friend and made it nice again, then fought the crab leader. This was one of the better levels in the game so far.