March 19, 2015

Code Name S.T.E.A.M.

Tiger Lily is a great healer
Date played: March 19th
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played a single mission with my 4 man team. Our job was to rescue some civilians that had been frozen by the alien invaders. The map had a weird layout... It was setup with two very long corridors, separated by a large pipe that cannot be crossed. There were also two large cannons on each side of the map that could wipe me out quickly. In addition, some new, blind enemies were added. These guys can't see me, but they focus on sound. They weren't really a problem, but the cannons were intimidating.

To succeed, I had to move forward slowly until I reached a large tank! This thing was able to take out the 2 cannons and every other enemy in my way. The incessant respawns made the tank a real requirement to get to the target area.