March 31, 2015

Code Name S.T.E.A.M.

Date played: March 30th
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played a single mission in Oz where I had to take out two alien queens, both of which were guarded by two large cannons overlooking the level and a ton of invisible enemies. I kept The Fox in the back to take out the invisible enemies while the rest of the team inched their way through a set of stairs on the side to eventually reach the canons and take out their operators.
Tiger Lily counter attacks

Eventually, I had to bring The Fox back towards the group as she was starting to get overwhelmed, then I used the canons to take out one of the queens and all of the smaller enemies. For the second queen, I couldn't get line of sight, so I jumped down with all my units to take her out swiftly. Tiger Lily got the last kill on a small enemy straggler.