June 30, 2013

Pinball special!

Date played: June 30th
Platform: PS3/Vita
Session fun rating: 9/10

I bought a bunch of pinball tables for Zen Pinball 2 and tried out the free tables I got for Pinball Arcade, both available on PS3 and Vita. While it's a bit harder to see the details on Vita, these types of games lend themselves well to the handheld. Pinball Arcade has four real tables, the best of which is Theater of Magic. For Zen Pinball 2, I bought the Avengers pack which features The Avengers, The Hulk, The Silver Surfer and some God from Thor. I also bought three Star Wars tables and a Street Fighter table.
The Empire Strikes Back is a great table!
My favorite so far is the Clone Wars table as it has tons of fun features and cool ramps. The Avengers table is also a lot of fun. I don't really like the Street Fighter one too much... it doesn't have enough fun stuff in it. Either way, I'm really happy I bought Zen Pinball and will probably buy more tables later.