June 21, 2013

Grid 2

Date played: June 19th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 6/10

Fuck, I can't seem to get any better at this game. I couldn't manager a podium today... in fact, I placed 5th in one of the races and got trounced in all others. I'd say my average position was about 9th place which is awful. It might also have a lot to do with the fact that the races were mostly Tier 3, for which I only have a Dodge Charger, a powerful but bulky car. It's acceleration is garbage... It wouldn't be so bad if I was allowed to buy a new car but I'm only level 5 and Tier 3's unlock around level 8. Also, I played with assholes today. There was this Boston guy arguing with some sort of hick dude throughout three races. They also distracted others in the race as they would often just ram into random cars instead of racing the fucking track. I got frustrated and quit.