June 20, 2013

Lego City Undercover

Woo!
Date played: June 19th
Platform: Wii U
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played through one mission and explored a new area for a bit. Chase is still working his way up in the Triads. To prove his driving skills, he was tasked with driving a very rich and snobby guy from his hotel to the theater. I got into the limousine, drove to his pick up spot and rescued him from the paparazzi. The mission was supposed to be about avoiding them while driving the guy to the theater and I saw them chase us on the mini map but I never once saw them in the streets. The best part of the mission is the awesome dialogue between Chase and the rich dude.

I also explored a new part of the city, a sort of Malibu looking place, filled with sandy beaches, beautiful buildings, cute little shops and an amusement park. Aside from the usual brick collecting, I also built a roller-coaster and rode it to get some secret items. The perspective comes in close and shows Chase waving his arms in the air, yelling "Woo" over and over again, it was definitely worth the bricks!