June 12, 2013

Modnation Racers

Accurate
Date played: June 11th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 9/10

I played half a dozen races in split screen against my roommate and her friend. We only used the stock tracks and one downloaded track. The stock tracks are well balanced but honestly, they get boring pretty quickly. I made myself a little white dude with freaky eyes and a gigantic horn in the middle of his forehead. I also made him a spartan car that looks a lot like a Super Mario Kart vehicle.

I won all but one of the races we had... I've always been a good racer in video games and MNR rewards that. My roommate defeated me once with a nice clean race and some smart shooting. We had a few close races and had tons of fun. Her friend didn't fare as well and was 6th in almost every race. Better luck next time!