June 26, 2013

The Last Of Us

Date played: June 25th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 8/10

Bill's Town
I didn't have much time to play games but I still managed to get through the woods. I had to take out a couple of clickers but nothing too crazy. This was more of an exploration level. When I reached the village where Joel's friend lives, I was given the opportunity to search a few buildings, including a record store and a shitty restaurant. There are tons of hints that Joel's friend is close such as a rocking chair and rifle on top of a truck, warnings painted on the walls and even some tripwire activated explosives. I also found a bow but haven't had a chance to use it yet. It seems Ellie is really interested in that thing but so far, Joel won't let her touch it. Hopefully, we meet Bill soon!