June 12, 2013

Civilization V

Date played: June 11th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 10/10

ONE.

MORE.

FUCKING.

TURN.

This game has a way of redirecting 100% of my mental capacity into playing it. It's amazing how time becomes a fucking joke in the face of Sid Meier's epic humanity building tool.
Irish muslims hehehe

I picked a random leader and random attributes again, this time playing as the Irish. I built a strong, peaceful civilization around the west coast of a very large continent. Edinburgh grew into a large metropolis that fed the growth of 5 more cities. So far, China has been my main threat since they are large, powerful and sitting on my borders. They haven't moved on me though.

I made a very religious and cultural civilization and have a few wonders including the pyramids and The Great Lighthouse. I decided to make my Irish found Islam.... Lol. I've now reached the renaissance and can't wait to finish this game.