June 15, 2013

Grid 2

Date played: June 13th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 9/10

I scored my first real online podium!!! My trusty GT-R proved to be enough for me to hold on to 2nd place until the finish line. I lead the race for quite a while but a good player in a BAC Mono passed me during the second lap. This race felt really good, I was in complete control of the car and had a very good, if not impeccable, racing line.

My sexy flowers set the mood before a race
I did well in other races too. I placed 4th many times and never placed below 7. This is my best so far. The Golf always does a good job in the lower classes, but now I've upgraded it all the way to the top end of Tier 1. Interestingly, the cars can be levelled up beyond their initial tier. I've also spent a good amount of time (and in-game money!) on a good custom paint job for the Golf. I would have done it with the GT-R too but the game doesn't allow me to modify it's paint for some reason.

Now, I MUST capture my first win.