January 9, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: January 8th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 10/10

My youngest brother came to visit and we ended up playing Rocket League all evening. We were also joined by one of his friends later at night. As usual, we were really strong, winning most of our games, including a few blowouts like 8-0 and 7-1. We tried out some ranked 2 vs 2 matches, where the competition was a lot stiffer. We lost some matches here, but we played well overall and won more than we lost.
My brother scores after I made him a slick pass
At one point, we decided to make matching cars, a team of firemen. We had the same colors, rocket boosts, antennas and hats, so I think it made us look pretty intimidating. Throughout the evening, we had some really sick plays, so I took a few videos that you can watch below!