January 13, 2016

Rocket League

A golden opportunity
Date played: January 12th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 9/10

I didn't have much time to play video games last night, so once again, I went back to my favorite game of 2015, Rocket League. I mostly stayed in the same lobby all night, which meant that I played with the same people a lot. I think we all stayed because everyone was about at the same skill level and the matches were all very close. We won more than we lost, but it was always real tight.

My best play was when the ball bounced high up in the air while everyone was in our zone. I saw a golden opportunity, a wide open goal and a high ball, so I boosted as fast as I could, jumped from mid field, waited in the air for the perfect moment and then side kicked it into the goal. It's a simple play, but it was done at very high speeds and required patience, while I was in the air. I kinda wish they would release more downloadable content, just to have new cars and stuff.