January 27, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: January 26th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 9/10

Rocket League is like a comfortable pair of slippers. With jet engines.

What I mean is that it's a game that I like to play at anytime. In fact, most of my time playing it last night were while my 5 year old was taking a bath... I joined a different playlist though, trying the 3v3 standard ranked playlist. The different between this one and the one I was playing before is that pre-made teams are allowed here, so the odds of getting a good team are better.
Teamwork
Still, I performed rather well, making good plays from the back and midfield, going in for a shot when the opportunity presents itself. I had a particularly spectacular goal when I started flying at the ball from behind the center line and hit it straight into the goal from above. I had another cool goal when I rammed into the ball near the net, then it was stopped by the goalie, but I was pushed in the ass by a teammate, which gave us enough power to push the ball through the defender and into the goal! The fact that both of us had the same car made it look even cooler...