August 20, 2013

The Sims 3

Date played: August 19th and 20th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 9/10

The Sims 3 is not a game I've played a lot of. However, I kind of got the itch to play it again recently, I'm not sure why. So I decided to install it again and make a one person home to play with a bit. My Sim, Erin, started out as my dream girl when I was creating her. During the long creation process though, I realized I was wrong, I was making my dream self... if I were a lady.
Erin Cockgobbler, tending to her garden
She's a Scorpio, loves to dance, play computer games and works as a high ranked scientist. She's quite the handyman, can cook very well and has a knack for gardening. She's also really slutty, though I haven't had the chance to get her to Woo-Hoo yet since I don't have a double bed... Soon though! I spent a lot of time just making her outfits and living space. I like to play this game in a simple way. Sleep, eat, bathroom, shower, socialize, have fun and learn new skills. Erin tends to do most of her socializing online though, to save time...