August 5, 2013

Frobisher Says

Date played: August 2nd
Platform: Vita
Session fun rating: 7/10

Uhh...sure?
Frobisher Says is a weird, free to play Warioware clone of sorts. While it doesn't have as much speed and has fewer minigames than Warioware, Frobisher Says is still a lot of fun to play in short bursts. The games themselves are varied, crazy and mostly fun. One of my favorites had me search for a bird in augmented reality using the Vita's gyroscope and camera. Another had me guide a pixelated crocodile to a giant flan dessert, hidden under a Pitfall style map. I smiled for the ladies and frowned for some penguins, again, using the camera. I squashed Englishmen using the back touch and touch screen at the same time. I even drove a smiling, three bladed helicopter through a smiling thing infested sky. I like this game, it's just that some of the games suck a bit.