September 20, 2012

Team Fortress 2

Date played: September 19th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played some TF2 with my buddy again, on 2Fort again. This time, I spent most of my time as a scout and I've been kind of getting back to old form here. I've been using the pistol mostly as I can never seem to be very successful with the shotgun. I've managed a few kills, spies in particular, but I focused on winning.
The Scout is awesome

It seems that the server I play on really enjoys building large defenses and never really builds a solid attack force so I try my luck with a solo scout run. I've been extremely successful with that. While I often get killed by turrets or enemies, I notice the easy paths and go around the well guarded areas. Sometimes, that means I HAVE to make that double jump run over the bridge since the courtyard is often well protected. In one of the matches, I actually captured all three briefcases ALONE. We won 3-0 and it seems like I was the only person that even tried to win. I even got an achievement for it, feels good man.