September 8, 2012

Darksiders 2

I fought a purple thing. It was cool.
Date played: September 8th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played through the Gilded Arena dungeon. It was a pretty standard dungeon with a fairly boring setting. The twist was that I had to carry lanterns and set them on rotating statues to open different paths. It seems like I'm a little bit overpowered as the enemies were really easy to kill compared to the last dungeon I completed. The boss was interesting though, a sort of crawling skeleton worm thing that had to be taken down with the grip ability. He was easy but lots of fun to kill. I then got to talk to the King of the Dead who tasked me with finding his three minions of some sort which will give me access to the Well of Souls. Again, mostly gibberish but lots of fun.