September 22, 2012

Darksiders 2

Date played: September 20th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played through about 2/3 of the next dungeon. Again, I had to find three "things" in the dungeon to move on and unlock the second ghost warrior guy. The dungeon itself was pretty cool, it has a very dark atmosphere, actually closer to what I thought this game was going to be when I first bought it. There's skulls, bones and dark gothic architecture all over the damn place. Then again, it IS called the City of the Dead.

The City of the Dead is a nice dungeon
There were a few sub bosses in here and I've been switching up my gear a bit so I found them a bit easier than the last dungeon. There was also some pretty intricate, Prince of Persia style platforming going on. Once I finish this thing, I should have two ghosts to summon which should open more some secret areas and such.