August 29, 2011

Infamous 2

Date played: August 27th and 28th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 240 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played a shit load of Infamous 2 this weekend and I think I must be in the last third of the game.  I've done so much cool stuff, I don't even know where to start!  I fought a gargantuan monster, pulverized some monsters by shining UV lights on them, chased some ice men, explored flood town, grabbed some blast shards, took some compromising photographs and completed a bunch of side quests.
This was a really cool fight!

I also started to really expose what Bertrand, the game's antagonist, is really up to.  It's some dirty Island of Dr. Moreau shit he's got going there.  Freaky.  I got a bunch of new powers too, including ROCKETS motherfucker!  I feel like I'm going through this game pretty quickly while still doing all the side quests.  This is a great game that is simply fun to play, even if the story is not very deep or even if the characters are mostly stupid.