August 26, 2011

Infamous 2

Date played: August 25th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 60 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

I played a big story mission where I had to choose between Kuo and Nix, the ice and fire ladies.  Being a hero, I went with Kuo.  I had to activate more power generators and I rode and defended an ambulance.  That mission was really cool as there were a lot of enemies attacking at once.  At the end, there was another huge monster that was lots of fun to fight.

The story is kind of ridiculous so far but I don't really care, all I really want is to jump, hover and bolt my way around New Marais.

Ice ice baby
Picking Kuo opened up a lot of new powers based on ice.  I now have an ice blast, ice grenade and a super powerful ice based Ionic power.  That one is interesting because it hurts enemies in front of Cole but does not hurt civilians.  I also played a few side missions and am getting really close to completely owning the first island.