August 23, 2011

Infamous 2

Date played: August 22nd
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 60 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

This is all a blur.  I played a variety of missions and side missions but I can't seem to really recall any of them.  I do know I had a lot of fun and that I found a new blast core but the details escape me.  Actually, I remember playing the first part of the demo which was pretty boring since I had already played it.  I battled some pretty big monsters, so that was cool.
Kuo is an ice cold bitch!

I also had a few missions with Kuo who now has ice powers.  She can fly and she can generate icy clouds that turn enemies to ice when I shoot the cloud with electricity.  It's nice but it wasn't that useful.  Also, I am almost done with the first island I think as I now control about 90% of it.  I can't wait to see the new area.