November 21, 2016

Chrono Trigger

Date played: November 20th
Platform: Vita

Instead of going into the Beast Nest in 12 000 B.C., I decided to back track to areas I've already explored to find some sealed chests and doors. It was pretty boring, but I found a bunch of cool shit. I got a very powerful sword for Crono, some armor for everyone, a few accessories and some items.
Going through the sewers of the future to find sealed chests and doors
I also received the Gold Stud earrings, which reduce MP consumption by 75%... I gave that to Robo so that he can heal without worrying about MP. I've been giving him all my magic and speed tabs, so he's now pretty fast (still slower than Crono) and his magic is pretty damn strong, so he's becoming my main magic user. I've been mostly using Crono, Ayla and Robo as my main team. I want to use Lucca, but Ayla just seems like a better fighter than her. I'm ready to go back to the nest now.