October 16, 2012

The Walking Dead Episode 4

Date played: October 15th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 9/10

I finished Episode 4 and shit went the fuck down my friends let me tell you. While looking for a boat, Lee and Kenny met a girl named Molly who survives on her own in the town and wields an ice pick. Clementine followed us too and when zombies got to us, Molly was nice enough to help the group escape...except Lee. He had to make his way through some sewers back to the house, solving a few puzzles along the way and finding a group of survivors holed up in an old nuclear bunker. I convinced the doctor in their group to follow and help heal Omid from his leg wound.

Goodbye Ben
Then we found a boat. The whole time, the thing was sitting in a shed behind the mansion we were hiding in. Unfortunately, it's pretty small and was missing gasoline and a battery. We infiltrated Crawford's, a camp of survivalists which turned out to be now full of zombies. I found a battery and the rest of the group found everything else we needed. We got boxed in though and had to escape in a clock tower where I failed to save Ben, the kid we saved back at the farm.

Soon after, Clementine went missing. I think she was kidnapped by the doctor dude. Either way, while looking for her, the worst, most heart piercing thing that could happen, happened. Lee was bit. Can't wait for Episode 5!!!