October 20, 2012

Pokemon Heart Gold

This is a fun minigame
Date played: October 19th
Platform: DS
Session fun rating: 5/10

I was exploring the next big town, Goldenrod City. It has a mall, lots of buildings to explore and even a little game shop. I actually spent most of my time playing this coin game. It would make a great little puzzle game to play on a phone or something. It's a grid that has single, double and triple coin cards and Voltorb cards. Hit a Voltorb and it's game over. The icons on the grid indicate how many Voltorbs and how many total coins are in a row. With this information, it's usually enough to uncover all the coins and avoid all the Voltorbs. It was actually really fun but unfortunately I only had access to two different levels of it. I hope it opens up some more later...