October 15, 2012

The Walking Dead Episode 4

Date played: October 13th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 7/10

Episode 4 came out! While I'm still spellbound by XCOM, The Walking Dead is definitely a game I'm very interested in. The game starts out with the gang reaching the coastal city in their train. As soon as we got off, we heard a church bell toll, probably by a human. Of course, the sound attracted hordes of zombies and we lost our hobo in the scramble. We found a house nearby to hide in and I explored it.

This was a rough scene...
Then we found it, a dying zombie child. After letting Kenny "take care" of his in Episode 3, I wend ahead and decided to take care of this one myself. Then Lee and Kenny went to look for a boat at the shore but it was quickly apparent that it would difficult to find one that still floats... That's where I stopped playing for now.