December 1, 2012

Paper Mario Sticker Star

Date played: November 30th
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 8/10

I completed the fifth world and I am ready to head out to the final world. The fifth world's boss was Petey Piranha. This was a more interesting, natural boss fight compared to the others. I had to simply damage him until he went off balance then use a stunning item like a POW block. I then used all my strongest stickers and he went down pretty easily. The stickers are really powerful now with almost everything worth using being either a giant sticker or a flashy sticker.

They look like they're having fun aren't they?
Petey's level was cool too as I had to free some Chomp-Chomp's that would hit an elevator-type platform to help me navigate the level. My sticker museum is now pretty full but I have no intention of filling it as it seems mostly useless. I now have to find a flying friend (???) to gain access to the last world. I have no idea who I need so I guess I'll check out Decalburg and talk to my sticker friend. If that doesn't help, I'll end up reading a FAQ again.