December 21, 2012

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

The hybrid scope works well
Date played: December 20th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 7/10

I only played a few Domination matches last night but I tried something new, the hybrid scope. On the MK48, I usually use the stock, the grip and a full metal jacket to get those pesky snipers hidden behind walls and such. I replaced the FMJ with the hybrid scope for a few matches and I liked it a lot. It gives you both a reflex sight and an ACOG sight that can be switched on the fly. It was really useful to get more precision at range. However, I think I will stick to the FMJ since the iron sights aren't bad on the MK48 and I definitely shoot through walls a lot. I am also reaching the level cap, slowly but surely. I am level 49 while the max level is 55.