December 2, 2012

Nintendo Land

Luigi's Ghost Mansion
Date played: December 2nd
Platform: Wii U
Session fun rating: 9/10

My brother and his girlfriend were visiting so we took a 40 minute ride on the Nintendo Land train, playing about 8 games. This was my first time playing with four players and I have to say, it was even better than with three players. We played some Chase Mii, some FZero, Donkey Kong, the Octopus game, Balloon Fight, Animal Crossing and even some Zelda but the biggest hit was Luigi's Mansion by far.

Luigi's Mansion is a really cool game that takes strategy, communication and good control. It's really fun to be the ghost but it's even more fun to catch the fucker. The only thing that is pissing me off about this game is that I haven't been able to try the Metroid game since it requires nunchuks and I have none of those.