December 4, 2012

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

The Hellstorm missile is effective and it looks cool!
Date played: December 3rd
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 9/10

I played a lot of multiplayer Black Ops 2 yesterday, mostly in Team Deathmatch though I dabbled in Domination and Mosh Pit as well. I did pretty well for the most part with the exception of one awful match where I got sniped a lot. I'm still relying a lot on smoke grenades for difficult to approach situations and it works well but sometimes it's hard to obstruct high vantage points.

I had a few amazing games, notably on Carrier and Express, maps that really allow me to use the power of my mid range LMG. Bigger maps like Turbine are a bit tougher for me since it seems to favor close and long range. When playing Domination, I got a ton more kill streaks due to the capture points I was getting. I'm using the care package and got a stealth chopper and a hellstorm missile. Both of those are pretty damn powerful and I got a lot of kills with them. I'm also starting to know the maps a lot better as I play and of course, this helps my performance. This is my favorite Call of Duty multiplayer game in the series.