December 8, 2012

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Date played: December 7th and 8th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 10/10

YEAH BABY! I had a good time playing Black Ops in Domination and Team Deathmatch. I am starting to like Domination a lot more in this game since it really values the players that try to win the match by giving a ton of points for captures, defends and other support methods like UAV's. I was pretty damn good too, scoring an amazing 15-1 during one of my matches.

A lot of it has to do with my new weapon, the QBB LSW light machine gun. At first, I didn't like it at all but as soon as I got a few attachments, it started to show it's strength. While it doesn't work as well at very long range as my last weapon, it has a really good fire rate and high damage. It fucking spits yo. I do very well with it now, taking down even close range SMG and pistol users with ease, something that was almost impossible with other LMG's. Since most of the maps are not very long range, this seems to fit my style a bit better. The only real problem with it is that I have to put a red dot sight on it since the iron sights are a bit large and clutter my view of the battle more than I like.