December 16, 2012

Assassin's Creed 3

Date played: December 15th
Platform: Wii U
Session fun rating: 8/10

I explored the Frontier and completed all the view points, collected feathers, four carrier missions and I took over an entire fort! I didn't know about forts at all, I just stumbled onto it. I had to basically just kill everyone in there (FUN!) and it is now an American fort. I also ran into racoons, beavers and a couple of wolves. Along the way, I even assaulted a travelling caravan to steal it's shit.
Saving the old assassin

That took up most of my time but I also played a bit of the story. I found the man I was looking for, an old guy who lives in a large, decrepit mansion. At first, he didn't want to help but Connor slept in his stables, patiently waiting for the man to help him discover the meaning of the symbol shown in his vision. During one of the nights, the man was attacked by some bad guys and I saved his ass, so now he seems more interested in helping Connor out. They had a long conversation where Connor learned all about the Assassins and the Templars, learning that Haytham is their current Grandmaster. Now, we're back in Boston, I imagine I will have a ton of stuff to do here.