December 28, 2012

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Date played: December 27th and 28th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 6/10

I played some split screen online multiplayer with one of my brothers. It's really cool to be able to play that with a couch player as well as online players at the same time and not enough games support these types of features. He actually plays a lot like me, using large LMG's and using covering fire a lot. The only big difference between us is that he prefers pistols and I prefer anti-air.

I also played a few random matches throughout the two days and performed pretty damn well considering it's the holidays and I was plenty distracted with all sorts of Christmas related things. My good performance could also be explained by thousands of Christmas noobs. I love those guys.