December 15, 2012

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Split screen makes it harder to do well...
Date played: December 13th and 14th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 6/10

I had my worst fucking games in my time with Black Ops 2. I couldn't get a lot of kills, I was sprinting too much and was aiming like a flacid penis on a rollercoaster. To help myself, I went back to a slower weapon for the night, the MK48. It did help and I realize that it's much stronger at range than the QBB so I might just start using it again now that I have more experience.

I also tried split screen online play for the first time which was pretty cool, but as usual, I was messed up by the sound and the small screen. My friend was visiting and seemed to enjoy himself. He had some  really good scores considering it's his first time playing the game!