December 11, 2012

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

I love sentry guns
Date played: December 9th and 10th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 8/10

I'm getting real comfortable with this new gun now... I almost never go below 1.0 kill/death ratio anymore and if I do, it's usually my first match (gotta warm up) or my last match (I'm too tired for this shit). Otherwise, I've been getting consistent high scoring and positive K/D. I mostly play Domination now since it reduces the amount of people spawning behind our team and it's more rewarding to play the objective since you get a ton of points. Even if I only have a few kills in a match, I am usually one of the top scorers because of flag captures and shooting down enemy aircraft. This allows for more sentry gun score streaks which works great in Domination. Bouncing Betties are a bitch there too.

I also prestiged my weapon, a new feature. It brings your weapon back to level 1 and you lose access to all attachments but you get a nice tag to put on the weapon and new challenges to complete. I still haven't unlocked the stock for my gun yet but it's coming up in only two weapon levels so I should be back to full force soon. I am also using Dead Silence instead of Dexterity as one of my perks now. I think this perk is under valued as I use sound to locate enemies all the time and I assume others do the same.