November 17, 2012

Need for Speed Most Wanted

Date played: November 16th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 8/10

I finished Need for Speed Most Wanted.

I started by taking down car n.2 which I had unlocked online the last time I played. It was a Pagani Huayra, a madman's car. It's extremely fast, it controls well and looks like a spaceship. I then played a few races online until I reached my million point mark and finally opened up the last most wanted race, this time against the difficult to spell Koenigsegg Agera R. After the gruelling 16 kilometer, cop-filled race, I beat took down the Agera and have seen the credits roll.

Of course, this game still has a lot of life, mainly as a multiplayer car playground. I expect I will be back to this game quite a bit whenever I feel the need. The Need for Speed.

...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was really fucking corny but I had to do it.