November 2, 2012

Final Fantasy VI

Date played: November 1st
Platform: Vita
Session fun rating: 8/10

Terra went apeshit! I managed to reunite all party members (except Shadow, the little sneaky bastard) and went to see the Esper. Right away, Terra reacted, transformed into a pink naked lady and flew away DBZ-style into the western sky.

I am now using a four person party with Celes for healing and magic, Locke for back row fight damage and Steal as well as Sabin and Cyan for pure damage. It seems to be working all right so far. I rode Figaro castle until I reached the western section of the map, fought some wild monsters, explored a small town and eventually made my way to the sinister town of Zozo. I remember this from when I first played the game but the details escape me...guess I'll have to wait and see!